Wednesday, April 1, 2009

*sigh*

That's how I'm feeling right now. Just *sigh*. Wild day at work, training all day, then almost lost an employee due to another employee being a royal pain. Unable to address it today due to time constraints.
But that's neither here nor there.

Law & Order is a repeat tonight. Life was kinda lame, but Better Off Ted was pretty solid. TV... pfffffftttt. I need to work on the book, but by the time I get to the point where the kids are in bed, I just want to relax, maybe play a game, but I'm hitting a wall. Kongregate just isn't doing it for me right now, and I just can't motivate myself to crack open the program and get to work.

*sigh*

At this point in time, the only way I can get ahead anywhere is by finishing this book - school is out of the question for the time being; working full time precludes finishing my last few credits .Even if I did evening classes, I would still be missing two integral classes that are only offered in the middle of the day, making it impossible to work full time.

*sigh*

No comments: