Friday, March 5, 2010

a plea to my fans...



Well, I've been going at this for almost two months now, and I've got to say that I've been having fun. I'm still fiddling with the parameters of the experiment, and I could use suggestions on what I can do to improve the content.
For the time being, I'm going to be taking it easy for the next couple of weeks as I have to tighten up my manuscript, but I still consider every suggestion submitted, so please keep them coming - I enjoy your suggestions!
Other than that, it's been a bit hectic today - taking the van back into the shop to get the rotor straightened, crabby kids, other drama, joining netflix.... I've got to tell you, it has been a life altering day today.

So, all my readers out there, I love you all, and I will continue to write, just not tonight...

No comments: