Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow, has it been that long?

So I finally got around to getting back on here, and I realized that the last time I posted was exactly one month ago.
Again, no body took my survey, so I'm gonna take a bye on this one for the time being - now onto the updates:

- Went and saw the new Star Trek movie: holy crow.... that will require a complete entry in and of itself.
- Finished my first month of a new department: learning lots, injuring myself in the process (lifting restrictions, physical therapy)
- Managed to hit 50 pages in my book! w00t! only 250 pages to go!
- gotta turn in a review of World War Z to an online magazine by the 12th.
- Random observation(s): Conan needs some work, Jimmy still sucks, and Anne Hathaway is really kind of a putz.

I'm sure there's other things out there that I'm forgetting, but for the time being, I'll leave you with this admonition:

No comments: